February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

I Love You, Milady! :)

Today is Valentine's Day, and I am both happy and sad about that. Of course I am happy to celebrate this day with my wife, Milady, whom I do love very much. However, I am also sad in that I'm not able to buy her a gift at this time. For the past two years, I have bought her some jewelry on Valentine's Day, and I would very much like to keep that tradition alive. However, the past year has been difficult for us, financially, since last September. While I do have some savings available, we both know that I can't make that type of purchase right now. Insha'allah, if our finances will improve soon, I will make it up to her later.

In the meantime, thank you for marrying me, Milady, and know that I love you. May Allah (swt) bless our marriage and grant us the children we both desire.

Ameen!

No comments: