August 25, 2008

A'ishah @ 1 Month

It's hard to believe, but A'ishah is 38 days old today (a little over five weeks). Both she and Milady moved home recently after spending a month at Milady's parents' flat. (I believe we picked up that idea from a comment at Izzy Mo's blog.) Anyway, here's the little darling asleep on the couch as we cleaned our place for a baby shower:


And now she's just starting to wake up from her nap. (This picture and the next were taken by my bro-in-law, Du@n.)


Yeeaaaahhh! Get that thing outta my face!


This next picture was taken late at night recently before A'ishah's midnight feeding. (I normally feed A'ishah around midnight, while Milady does the 4 am and 8 am feedings. More often than not, A'ishah's playful at that time of night, and I don't get to bed till 1:30 or 2:00 am, when she finally falls back asleep. Of course this has completely screwed up my sleep schedule.) Anyway, just before feeding, I was struck by the whiteness of the scene, yet I didn't want to use the flash for fear of waking A'ishah up. So the only lighting here was a halogen lamp on the other side of the room, next to a wooden bookcase, which gave this picture a brownish tone.


One more pic, taken by Milady, who wanted to thank my sister, EFva, for the outfit A'ishah's wearing in the photo:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mash'Allah!

izzymo said...

He-he, awwww, you're such a proud daddy. I know you're on cloud 9 right now.