March 18, 2008

Self Portraits (Sort Of)


Milady and I visited the National Museum of Singapore on Sunday, which was the last day of the "Greek Masterpieces from the Louvre" exhibit. That, of course, was great and because the Museum allows photographers to take pictures inside (without flash), I took well over 300 pictures that day (filled up my SD chip). Before we actually got to the exhibit, though, there's this huge black-and-white TV display that will show intermittent pictures of whatever happens to be underneath the TV camera at the time. The above photo is of yours truly (taking the photo) and Milady (wearing a white shirt and tudung, which is why her upper-half is somewhat difficult to see). And the bottom photo is of her trying to goof off behind my back although, obviously, I knew she was doing it at the time.


Insha'allah, I'll have more photos from our Museum trip up later.

No comments: