October 27, 2007

Would You Have Sex With This Man?

This guy, 77-year-old Rolf Eden, is laughable. He's privately humiliated by a 19-year-old girl, who wisely refuses to have sex with this lecher, only to set himself up for public humiliation by filing a frivolous lawsuit against the girl. Can you spell "S-E-N-I-L-I-T-Y"? From Der Spiegel:

According to Bild Zeitung on Thursday, the 77-year-old Eden has filed suit against a 19-year-old Berlin woman for the following reason: Despite a night on the town with Eden, which ended back at his place, she refused to have sex with him, saying the he was too old for her.

"That was shattering. No woman has ever said that to me before," Eden told the tabloid. "I was crushed." He has filed charges with the prosecutors' office, he said. "After all, there are laws against discrimination."

Eden is well known to older Germans for having been the king of Berlin nightlife in the 1950s and '60s. Indeed, he is said to have opened up Germany's first-ever discotheque. He's also known for popularizing stripteases in post-war West Germany and for doing his best to emulate Playboy founder Hugh Hefner.

In 2002, Eden -- who claims to have bedded between 2,000 and 3,000 women in his long life -- raised eyebrows with an article in a Berlin tabloid saying he would like to die while having sex. He wrote: "I would like to die as I have lived -- on a woman."

Despite the storied past, his most recent attempt ended in embarrassing failure. Even serving his 19-year-old quarry champagne and playing the piano for her didn't help.

"There are a few years separating us," the almost-octogenarian admits. "And there are some women who are too old for me. But in that case you have to be more diplomatic and say, 'Sorry, you're not my type.'"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I asked my wife, but I haven't heard her answer yet and she's been throwing up ever since!

JDsg said...

LOL!