June 4, 2005

Comments

I enjoy getting comments to my posts, and I encourage people to write comments if they so choose. However, I won't tolerate rude comments or comments that are anti-Islam or anti-Muslim. Any comments that *I* find objectionable will be removed immediately. Other blogs written by Muslims may be more lenient in the comments they allow (the blog, "Mere Islam," comes to mind). That's fine for them, but I'm not that way. If you don't like it, visit another blog. If you're interested in decent, respectful dialog, welcome!

2 comments:

person said...

salaam nice blog

JDsg said...

Wa salaam. Thanks. I wish my "tone" was better, but I frequently react to news stories on Islam that irritate me. I also liked your blog as well; I've added a link to it from my page.

Thanks for visiting. :)