August 8, 2008

What the Frak is Going On?

My new love (television-wise) is the "reimagining" of Battlestar Galactica. The local cable company recently started playing the SciFi channel and, with our HubStation (a TiVo-like device), I've got almost all of the first season's episodes recorded. However, if you'd like to catch up on what's gone on in the first three seasons of the series, be sure to check out this eight-minute video. And be sure to listen very carefully; she talks really, really fast.



What the frak!?

2 comments:

Aran said...

I noticed the new sci-fi channel. I was glad to see some of the shows like stargate sg-1 and the original star trek. But, it seems a bit strange that they play things like Xena: Warrior Princes.

JDsg said...

LOL. Fantasy like Xena is often intermixed with SF; the two genres are very similar, and a number of writers have written books and short stories in both genres (C. J. Cherryh being a good example). Personally, the only shows that currently appeal to me on the SciFi channel are BSG and ST:TNG, although I'd like to watch some of Firefly (just haven't had the chance to do so yet).