October 6, 2009

Here I Am

Allah (swt) answers our prayers. He may not do so immediately; in fact, He may take several years to do so, but He will answer our prayers in His time. To expect an answer immediately or overnight is shortsighted and the height of impatience. We must be patient and ready to respond to any tests He may set for us, to determine whether we are worthy to receive what it is we pray for. But never fear that Allah (swt) will not answer our prayers. He does, and I am grateful to Him for those prayers of mine He has indeed answered so far.


HT: QuranClub

2 comments:

dramamama said...

Salaam. Don't know why but the video made me all teary...

noora said...

Salaams. I've just stopped sobbing. To be reminded of that, after many, many prayers I thought went unanswered, is akin to having those prayers answered after all. No one is ever alone. Thank you for the posting.