May 15, 2007

Mr. Sulu

I know, I know... I really don't put this sort of thing on my blog, but I am and always have been a Trekker. The result did come back as a surprise, though. I've never really identified with Mr. Sulu so much as some of the other characters. In middle school, I identified with Mr. Spock in a major way... I guess this shows just how much I've changed since then.

Your results:
You are Mr. Sulu.
You are able to master many skills such as swords, plants and martial arts.

Mr. Sulu - 65%
Uhura - 65%
James T. Kirk (Captain) - 60%
Chekov - 55%
Worf - 55%
Deanna Troi - 55%
Will Riker - 55%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt) - 55%
Geordi LaForge - 55%
Jean-Luc Picard - 50%
Data - 44%
Beverly Crusher - 40%
Mr. Scott - 35%
Spock - 32%
Leonard McCoy (Bones) - 30%

Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character am I?" quiz...

No comments: