August 28, 2005

Muslim Pick-Up Lines

I found the following pick-up lines on the blog of an Internet friend (we met on Beliefnet long ago). These are cute.

  1. "OH MY GOSH! I just saw part of your hair, now you're obliged to marry me."
  2. "Our parents engaged us when we were little, they must have forgotten to tell you."
  3. "I'd like to be more than just your brother in Islam."
  4. "To watch you pray is a sin of its own."
  5. "Will my platinum VISA cover your dowry?"
  6. "You can't play basketball with a jilbab on, marry me, and we will go one-on-one our entire life."
  7. "Muslims are supposed to have many children, and I am willing to do my part..."
  8. "Will you help the cause of the Ummah by helping me fulfill my deen?"
  9. "Wanna pray in jamaat? shoulder to shoulder, feet to feet?"
  10. "Assalamu 'alaikum; so what time does a hurain (beautiful person from Jannah) like you have to be back in paradise?"
  11. What school of thought do you follow because I thought about you all through school
  12. Can I have your wali's phone number?
  13. So, read any good Surahs lately?
  14. Do you believe in the hereafter? Oh you do? Then you know what I'm hereafter.
  15. Would you like to see my collection of Bukhari's?
  16. Lets get married so I dont have to lower my gaze everytime you walk in the room.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dunner - qalballah from b-net here :)

JDsg said...

Salaam 'alaikum, Qal. Now that you know where I am, come and visit me more often. ;)